Friday, September 21, 2012

Favorite Trends of Summer ~ Mint

I like mint as a color, Fashionable Reader. I used to be more restrictive in my color choices and mint was a very late addition to my wardobe. But I think it's flattering on my complexion (brown hair, muddy green eyes, freckles, sallow skin) so I've integrated it as much as possible. In fact, I'm becoming more and more attached to clear colors as I get older. Perhaps they make me feel young again? They certainly make me feel happy. I urge you to try mint out, you might be surprised.

 1944 Suit; 1960s  Timeless Vixen Vintage

 From the S/S 2013 catwalks ~ Mulberry & 2 Kate Spade

 By Small Things Iced

 1900s  The Goldstein Museum of Design

And something scandalous for Sophronia to wear:

1864  The Victoria & Albert Museum

And for Prudence:

1890  The Los Angeles County Museum of Art

And something lovely for Alexia to wear.

Tea Gown 1870s The Los Angeles County Museum of Art
Retro Rack is also on facebook where I post additional images and fashion thoughts.


If you are using LJ to comment, it may not work.