Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Lust Objects ~ Green Inspired by 8 Femmes

I do adore the color green, sadly it just isn't all that common. I have been on a nigh 15 year hunt for the perfect green pumps that, so far, have remained illusive. So here for you today I have a collection of images I hope will inspire you, Fashionable Reader, to consider wearing green. 

First a retrospective on greens in vintage looks. 

 1920s & 1930s

 1940s & 1950s

1960s & 1970s

Some retro options . . .

 That last is DSquared Fall 2012

A few modern options . . .

Don't want to wear green? You can always carry it.

And finally something for Sophronia to wear in Etiquette & Espionage

1863-1866  The Metropolitan Museum of Art

Retro Rack is also on facebook where I post additional images and fashion thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using LJ to comment, it may not work.