Friday, November 9, 2012

Fall Essentials ~ Retro Rack Style ~ Coats w/ Pockets

Another thing I've been noticing a lot of in coats for Fall is emphasis on massive pockets. This, of course, reminds me of the New Look movement.

I love the idea of lower pockets because I am top heavy. I feel like a little interest and bulk below the waist kind of balances me out.

Here are two picks from Modcloth. I've only bought accessories from them so I can't comment on their sizing, but I do like their general aesthetic.

And something with a very special pocket for Alexia!

1970s beautiful dress with parasol pocket.

Retro Rack is also on facebook where I post additional images and fashion thoughts.

1 comment:

  1. Ooo, I love the 1920s black and faun one. I would wear that in a heartbeat.


If you are using LJ to comment, it may not work.