Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Lust Objects ~ Black & White Accessories

Lust Objects ~ Black & White Accessories

 Chanel purse, SS runways screen shot from video footage

OK OK, that bag is a little ridiculous, even for me! But this neckalce is pretty darn cool.


Of course, my personal favorite is black and white shoes.

 Travelign in the black and white oxford spectators and wide legged trousers.

 More with the oxfords, these are dance shoes I had re-soled.

My favorite Via Spiga spectators which I realize I haven't worn in a while. Must rectify this!




Tory Burch Everly pump at nordstrom.com

I'm also strangely into deco jewelry at the moment. I blame Downton Abby.

Rachel Zoe domed crystal ring at bergdorfgoodman.com

1930s Muff and Scarf  The Metropolitan Museum of Art

And now something for the characters!


For Primrose in the first Parasol Protectorate Abroad book, Prudence.

1895-1899 Capelet The Metropolitan Museum of Art

And for Sophronia after the events int he Finishign School series.

1860s Tippet  The Metropolitan Museum of Art

Retro Rack is also on facebook where I post additional images and fashion thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using LJ to comment, it may not work.