Monday, May 13, 2013

5 Fashionable Things Gail Learned at Nova Albion

1. Yes the Rack has grown...again
2. Long necklaces can tarnish clothes at the neckline where they brush
3. Corset laces thin out to the point where, even if they aren't broken, they need to be replaced
4. Ice water gets soy cause out of satin
5. Sometimes a girl just has to strut around in her underthings

 Gail and the bad boys of Steampunk, being naughty

Big steampunk earrings

Curiosities museum exhibit

This concludes steampunk month here on Reto Rack. I hope to do it again some day and I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed posting the images.

I'm off to France soon, but please don't despair Fashionable Reader, plenty of posts are scheduled to come your way even though I'm larking it up with the French (ah, the magic of Blogspot). And if I don't find the time (or the internet access) to post on the road, you can expect much lovely French fashion when I return home.

Retro Rack is also on facebook where I post additional images and fashion thoughts.

1 comment:

  1. Great pics! I love your steampunk style. Have a fun time in France.

    ReplyDelete

If you are using LJ to comment, it may not work.