Thursday, May 23, 2013

Lust Objects ~ Gold

By now, my dear Fashionable Reader, I should be in Epinal, France. Through the magic of the interwebs I am typing this from the past, wooooo. So while I'm busy eating way too much cheese and pastry, here are some pretty's I love in a sunny sort of tone...

 Alice + Olivia Larimore laser cut pumps at

 Amazing filigree collar via pinterest

 Alberta Ferretti Fall 2013

 BCBG Jacket
(I have this already in plain and black and I love it! I tried so hard to buy this one but couldn't find it in stores anywhere.)
 Aurélie Bidermann Esteban Gold Plated Cuff

 Gucci black with gold studs.

 Kate Spade Locked In Wide Bangle $148

 Adorable lace shorts, very cute. From a magazine.

 Necklace  Lucien Gautrait, 1890  Christie’s

 Mulberry Cecily rose gold metallic snake print bag at

 Zanotti Bow Embellished Pumps

 Spike Necklace from a magazine $32

Alexander McQueen Snakeskin Clutch

Marmite Marmite Gold Jar Limited Edition

And for the characters...

A dress for Sophronia's mother (perhaps during her come out)...

 1845  The Metropolitan Museum of Art

And something for Dimity...

1860 Bracelet The Victoria & Albert Museum

Retro Rack is also on facebook where I post additional images and fashion thoughts.


  1. I'm not sure if I'd like my Marmite to have gold flecks in it but I REALLY want that jar.


If you are using LJ to comment, it may not work.