Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Ada Lovelace Fashion Inspiration

It's Ada Lovelace Day! Today, many of us around the net, raise our teacups in honor of women in science, technology, engineering, and math. Those of you who don't know about Ada Lovelace I encourage you to take a look at her life and times. I posted on my author blog about my inspiration Arcangela Tarabotti, but over here I'm putting up some outfits inspired by Ada Lovelace herself.

Ada Lovelace the first Computer Programmer vi Wiki

Retro Variations: Dress Vogue 1940s; Kate-Middleton-White-Reiss-Dress-canada-july 2011

My Fantasy Evening Look

 Dress Herve Leger by Max Azria; Christina

Earth Sandals
Sequined Leaf Clutch Purse
Kenneth Jay Lane rhinestone Deco earrings via Pinterest

My Fantasy Daytime Look

Square Neck Rockabilly Pencil Dress $23

Hat and Gloves  1950  The Los Angeles County Museum of Ar
Roberto Cavalli Gladiator leather
Miz Mooz Women's Sharon Pump $140
Gold Plated Celtic Design Oval Dangle Earrings $29

Retro Rack is also on facebook where I post additional images and fashion thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using LJ to comment, it may not work.