Friday, October 11, 2013

Blue Blue Blue!

Been ramping up for Crudrat a lot recently, it has me nigh on obsessed with the color blue. When the project reaches fruition, you will entirely understand why. (I can say "when" now because, guess what, we're funded!!!)


Some of the blue in my closet: StyleBook Image

Witness the following conversations with my producer Dan on the subject of promotional business card images:

Dan: What do you think?
Gail: More blue.
Dan: And the lettering?
Gail: More blue!



On the subjcet of the website:

Dan: What do you think?
Gail: Still want mroe blue.
Dan: Really?
Gail: Blue blue blue! Rah rah rah!

And cover art:

Gail: You aren't going to forget the blue, are you? I want overwhelming feel of blueness!
Dan: Sigh.

Not to mention the fact that it's then main color in Curtsies & Conspiracies.


So I am allowing this obsession to briefly sweep through Retro Rack as well. Onward, my Fashiobale Reader, to MORE BLUE!

Vera Wang Shibori Duvet Cover

via victorian-mysteries on tumblr
LABRADORITE SILK SCARF
Valentino-Delft-Intarsia-Knit-Dress
Willow Pattern Drop Earrings
Brooch  Michele Della Valle  Christie’s
Uncatalogued Blue
JoanViaMadMensite
VogueBlue2
Fran's Hand
Divine Designer Furniture Couture Carrie
iPhone case

Retro Rack is also on facebook where I post additional images and fashion thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using LJ to comment, it may not work.