Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Tis The Season ~ Silver Lust Objects


This time of year my affection turns to sparkles, Fashionable Reader. Particularly on my nails. I think silver is an elegant way to get away with it, as it were. It's cool and seasonal, but not overly celebratory.

Here are a few things silvery items I've been coveting round and about...

Jonathan-Saunders-Resort-2013
Tiara  Christie’s

brocade surplice dress $90
Aisai Pendant Lamp $898
Ben Amun striped gunmetal cuff at intermixonline.com
CRYSTAL QUARTZ SILK SCARF $225
Due Sottocoppa rhodium plated sterling silver drop earrings
dylanlexnecklaces_DIY
I think the above could be made from just the flotsam in my jewelry box.


Herve Leger by Max Azria
Pearl Silver Bracelet
Stephen Webster earrings pictured via Pinterest
Louis-Vuitton-FW-2013-Jewelry

Sautoir  1910s  Lang Antiques 

Finn Jewelry dagger earrings via coolspotters.com

Sergio Rossi Godiva painted python pointy toe pump at intermixonline.com
(By Hey There Cupcake)

Some of the silver already in my wardrobe...


And something for Lord Akeldama

1875 Dressing Gown  The Metropolitan Museum of Art

Retro Rack is also on facebook where I post additional images and fashion thoughts.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, that first dress and that tiara is the stuff of fantasy. (:

    ReplyDelete

If you are using LJ to comment, it may not work.