Saturday, May 17, 2014

On Holiday


Fashionable Reader, I am retreating from civilization for the next few days. I will be back Thursday. Please don't worry, I am taking my edit pass with me. However, I will not have internet access. I won't even have cell phone service. I know, crazy.

Via Bobbins & Bombshells

When I return, I'll pick up where left off here on Retro Rack with my LepreCon outfits.  I also have lots of other fun stuff planned. Meanwhile...

via FB
Here's a collection of random images inspired by my trip. I'm going to a spa in the mountains, taking my mom as a belated mother's day and myself as a belated birthday pressie.

1882 Afternoon Dress  The Museum at FIT
 2014 Oscar de la Renta; 2014 Guy Laroche

2014 Elie Saab

Tiara  2nd half of the 19th century  Sotheby’s
Anita Ekberg

Retro Rack is also on facebook where I post additional images and fashion thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using LJ to comment, it may not work.