Sunday, June 1, 2014

Gail's Favorite Bow Earrings

I have this pair of earrings that gets more compliments than any other I own. A dear friend has a black and white pair and they are similarly admired. 

Romantic Ribbon Earrings- French vanilla silk, pearls, copper chain, lightweight
(Full disclosure ~ they were made by a friend of mine.) I purchased them from Ruby Blackbird at a steampunk event. I genuinely love Rachel's work (friend or no). I wear them all the time.

Why do I like these earrings so much? Well they are unusual, made beautifully, super light weight and I know Rachel always uses good quality materials. The hooks, for example, are gold or silver or surgical steel.

Romantic Ribbon Earrings- black and white silk, circus, red enamel, onyx, silver chain

So I have been nagging her for ages to get her etsy shop up and running. And she finally has! She has a handful of these pretty babies up for sale and only $23 - $25 dollars. I can't recommend them highly enough and I am posting here so you get in now, if you wish, because I'm sure they will go fast.

Pip pip!

Retro Rack is also on facebook where I post additional images and fashion thoughts.

1 comment:

  1. I have never seen these types of bow earrings. Such a unique collection of earrings.

    Thanks for sharing..!!!


If you are using LJ to comment, it may not work.