10 Rules When Shopping eShakti
- Have someone who knows what they are doing take your measurements, and be honest. Then customize everything.
- Find coupons and take advantage of special sales, they have them a lot. After your first order they often send a $25 off thank you that can be used on top of other offers, I suggest waiting a few weeks for this coupon before ordering again.
- Know exactly what you want before you place your custom order, from neckline to sleeves.
- If you have any concerns, note them in the comments box provided.
- Be very clear with your wants and have a back up plan on customization in case they can't meet your needs. "Limited stock" means they may be out of the fabric you want by the time they get to your order.
- Dresses are lined but some fabric quality and attention to stitching detail is lacking.
- If you have a particular event in mind, order at least a month ahead of time to be on the safe side.
- Busty? Add sleeves if you can. Don't order any dress that doesn't have seams in the torso area, anything that relies on waist tucks will not work. Consider necklines carefully. (I like sweetheart, high back scoop, and notched)
- Hippy? Pockets in full skirts add volume, most of their dresses have side pockets but it's free to take them out, your choice.
- Problems with the bill? Telephone gets a faster response time than email. Concerns with the customization? Email works fine.
Do let me know if you try eShakti and if you liked it. This is not a sponsored post, I'm entirely honest in my reporting on this matter and was really was happy with the results. But I known not everyone feels the same way. If you leave a comment with your experience, than readers get a fuller perspective.
Retro Rack is also on facebook where I post additional images and fashion thoughts.