Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Gail's 7 Favorite Things From June

Here are the 7 things I just loved last month...

  1. Bicycle basket
  2. Asymmetrical cardigans 
  3. Watermelon, arugula, avocado and feta salad with balsamic reduction dressing
  4. Clarks slip on sandals
  5. Glazed Fudge Cake ~ this amazing cake requires cake flour (or pastry flour), sour cream, and a ton of butter. It uses a food processor not a standing mixer (the reason I chose to try it). It is only for the true chocolate lover. I made the AB's with a dark chocolate frosting (rather than milk) and it was totally AMAZING. I followed the instructions exactly as written except for the frosting substitution.
  6. Vietnamese sandwiches
  7. Maxi dresses and skirts

Retro Rack is also on facebook where I post additional images and fashion thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using LJ to comment, it may not work.