Sunday, October 26, 2014

Weekend Special: Lust Objects & Current Fashion Research


Hello fashionable reader, just a few things on my desire list for the weekend...

via fabcouncil tumblr

Sophronia would love this: A Multi-Function Clip That Hides a Toolbox In Your Hair

Tadashi Shoji Fall 2014

 Treadmill Washes Your Clothes While You Work Out

bcbg-max-azria-spring-2015

Gesture Responsive Ring

2014 Tom Ford leather gladiator sandal with chain heel at tomford.com

 On My Research Docket


Random piece of fashion history: The Victorian Hair-Guard

Currently researching in fashion? Travel in the 1890s ~ Of Turtles, White Gloves, and Kings: Americans Travelling Abroad: 1893


Retro Rack is also on facebook where I post additional images and fashion thoughts.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my god it's a magic ring! A +10 ring of power! I must have this, my inner D&D bard just went squee!

    ReplyDelete

If you are using LJ to comment, it may not work.