I'm not your standard size 4 fashion blogger, Fashionable Reader. And most of the time I don't really agree with the posts I see on the current rules to obey in the narrow style word dominated by New York and Paris. (Yawn.)
But I do agree with some rules, and here they are...
1. No one looks good in square toe shoes.
2. If you're a guest at a wedding: no solid black, no solid white, and no overly sexy. No excuses.
3. Neutral colored shoes with pointed or almond toes will make your legs look longer.
4. Proper fit is the most important thing to shop and pay for.
5. Everyone should have one outfit that makes them feel chic and expensive.
6. It's worth spending good money on: cashmere, leather, and comfortable shoes.
7. On the other hand: it's worth hunting for a reasonably priced tailor and dry cleaner.
8. Never buy anything that cannot be worn immediately (right size, color, fit, and condition).
|psychotic-art-tumblr Dutch website NSMBL´s collection of images that show the “before” and “after” of digital colorization|
This Chart Shows Which Clothing Brands Run Too Big or Small
Retro Rack is also on facebook where I post additional images and fashion thoughts.