May dear Fashionable Reader, holding myself accountable with a public post, here are my style resolutions for 2015.
- Wear jewelry more. I have some great jewelry but in everyday life I rarely remember to wear it. I want to get better about that and really go through all my pieces to find the ones I'm not wearing and purge.
- Wardrobe purge. I'm thinking next fall I will hopefully have good reason to do a big clean out. I intend to be brutal.
- Only purchase things I really need. I want to get better about impulse buys.
- Return to thrift stores. I buy a lot at Ross, TJMax and Nordstrom Rack, but I forget how much fun thrifting is, and how much better on the pocket book.
- Find myself a daily style that I really like and stick to it. While my look for events is always retro I get a little rockabilly, rockers, goth, steampunk, retro, classic, preppy, equestrian in every day life. I'm getting confused, at my age it is tiem to settle on something.
|via georgetakei tumblr|
Retro Rack is also on facebook where I post additional images and fashion thoughts.