Monday, March 16, 2015

Coral Lace Pencil Dress in Tucson for the Festival of Books


This dress was a pure whimsey purchase for me from eShakti. (They don't offer it any more but they do have the same fabric in a day dress.) When it arrived I couldn't get over how well it fit. And it packs beautifully because of the lace overlay. It's also nice a cool.


I'm not happy with the slip showing so I am going to have to hem that.


I paired it with brown accessories for the daytime look (a pail pink hairband, vintage brown leather gloves and bag, old Aerosoles brown suede peeps, and a little brown cardy).


Then I switched for gold heels (Sofft ~ similar) and a vintage shell evening hat with my newly acquired cape (Barry Faux Fur Double Layer Cape comes in black, blue, brown, and red.) I like is so much I'm contemplating another from the same company in red.


Outfit planning

Retro Rack is also on facebook where I post additional images and fashion thoughts.

1 comment:

If you are using LJ to comment, it may not work.