Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Cream Dress with Brown Accessories in Tucson


For the second day of the Tucson Festival of Books I wore a cream dress, also from eShakti, with brown accessories. 


There was a lot of walking so I swapped out heels for flats (those are cheap mushroom colored wingtips that I turned in spectators with some fabric paint) plus the same brown vintage leather bag and gloves from the day before, a new reversible belt (black & gold) from Target, vintage hat, and a lovely collar from Clockwork Couture.


It was very windy so the hat kept falling off and the hair was a disaster in about ten seconds, but it looked sort of French chic BEFORE I left the hotel room. Oh the trials and tribulations of a fashion obsessive.

The Outfit Plan

Retro Rack is also on facebook where I post additional images and fashion thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using LJ to comment, it may not work.