Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Lust Objects Black & Gold

Just a few things I've run across and loved recently.

2014 Cléopatra by Huit
Like it would ever fit me, but a girl can dream.

2014 Kate Spade Lana heels at katespade.com
 I actually like pointy shoes, I just struggle to find ones that are comfortable.

2014 Tom Ford Grid Choker at tomford.com

Alice + Olivia Bain pleated long coat at shopbop.com; Red Valentino flared wool-blend felt coat at theOutnet.com (I actually have one like this)

By the Beauty of the Candle by PeteAndVeronicas

Bec & Bridge Vagabond leather skirt at shopbop.com; Reed Krakoff asymmetric leather skirt (OH HOW MUCH DO I WANT THIS!)

Paula Mendoza Hera gold-plated cuff

Diane von Furstenberg Rail quilt gloves at shopbop.com

"Never be seen in the street without gloves; and never let your gloves be of any material that is not kid or calf. Worsted of cotton gloves are unutterably vulgar."
~ Routledge's Etiquette for Gentlemen (c. 1850)

Inspiration from the past...


1950s via amo-vintage tumblr

Recently acquired because of this mood...


Vintage 1950s black beaded cardy


Modern draped blazer

Black crochet net gloves $20

Although I just found these other ones I think are equally pretty and only $10.

Replacement necklace watch

This is to replace my bigger one that broke. It's smaller than I thought, and the catch is a bit sticky. Plus it seems to be out of stock so I won't link to it.

Retro Rack is also on Facebook, where I post additional images and fashion thoughts.

You can also visit the following shopping lists: Travel Dork, My Steampunk, My Wardrobe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using LJ to comment, it may not work.