Thursday, March 31, 2016

Orlando in eShakti Coral Lace & Much Diminished Rack

My mum hates this dress (mostly because of the color, I think). But I actually rather love it. It's one of the few of my eShakti that made the transition with the Rack Reduction. It has just enough stretch, and the neckline of the lining merely altered a bit.

Since this is a pretty clean line pencil dress you can really tell the difference before and after my surgery! The new photo, on the left, is a mere 2 weeks ago, the one on the right is from about a year and a half. Also, why do hotels have to have such ugly carpets?

Retro Rack is also on facebook where I post additional images and fashion thoughts.

You can also visit the following shopping lists: Travel Dork, My Steampunk, My Wardrobe.


  1. I'm sure it doesn't happen often, but your Mum is wrong. The dress is lovely, and so are you!

  2. Love the entire look.You look so fabulous and chic in that outfit. Thanks for the great post!

    About Me

  3. Also, why do hotels have to have such ugly carpets?

    the theory is to hide any dirt & stains, but there must be a better way.


If you are using LJ to comment, it may not work.