Thursday, September 29, 2016

Let's Play A Rousing Game of Spot That Outfit! Win Gail Carriger Signed Books, Swag, & More


Wanna play?

Rue wears the following outfit in my latest novel, Imprudence. She's rather proud of it, and so am I. She's talking to her mother at the time.

And that's all the hints you get.

Let me know if you spotted it in the text, and which chapter by filling in this form.

I will pick a winner and send you a special box of goodies pertaining to Imprudence that includes jewelry, octopus cuteness, swag, signed copies of Imprudence, Manners & Mutiny, Timeless and more!

Ends October 12th.

1890s  Nordiska Museet

Cutwork Leather Boots, ca. 1890 via Chicago History Museum

Aren't you made for these boots? I wrote the whole scene around them.

1890s  The Metropolitan Museum of Art

Retro Rack is also on facebook where I post additional images and fashion thoughts.

You can also visit the following shopping lists: Travel Dork, My Steampunk, My Wardrobe.

3 comments:

  1. Aaand I just ended up re-reading the entire book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

If you are using LJ to comment, it may not work.