Saturday of Gaslight Gathering I wore my spoons corset. Because it was warm I didn't use the usually undergarments. And because I had travels I wore it with layered skirts instead of my usually floof.
The above from Jerry was the best picture to capture the complete outfit.
From top to bottom:
- Straw doll hat from Michaels that I decorate with a hot glue gun.
- Octopus applique necklace with matched earring, gift from a reader.
- Obligatory pen necklace.
- Dark Garden Sweetheart Victorian corset that I took to with some serious button and spoons modding.
- Corset busk covers from Ruby Blackbird (discontinued)
- Parasol holster, instructions on how to make from a thrifted pair of cargo pants here.
- Long fish tail maxi skirt, thrifted (similar $20)
- Rock Republic layered mini-skirt from Nordstrom Rack (similar $30)
- Nomad flats by Mia (discontinued) one pair in 6.5 or you can search etsy, $30
I ran into my very first Prudence cosplay from the lovely Debbie!
And, the Tunstells tracked me down! I do so adore seeing my characters come to life!
Retro Rack is also on facebook where I post additional images and fashion thoughts.
Product links on this blog are usually to Amazon using my associate code. At no additional cost to you this means I gets a slight kick back if you make a purchase. Thank you! This allows me to continue to produce this blog without sponsors.