For the final day of SDCC, which was also my spotlight panel, I wore one of my favorite vintage dresses. This is a 1950s tiki faux-wrap dress in pink and cream, cotton, comfortable, and super flattering. (Here's the closest I could find from Sourpuss $30-50.)
I'm wearing it over the new Dark Garden foundation corset.
Frankly they might have been made for each other. Well, to be honest, the corset was, in fact made to go under this kind of dress.
- I'm wearing a crochet octopus hair piece I picked up in Alaska. You can find similar on Etsy.
- Some fantastic cat eye glasses I found on Amazon for $11.
- Pearl drop earrings with bows, vintage (similar $9).
- Stacked multi-strand faux pearl necklace vintage (similar $9).
- Obligatory pen necklace $15, looks like it's only in silver these days.
- White cotton gloves with pear details (similar $15).
- Vintage cream bag with octopus broach (similar $11) added for details. This one is on it's last legs so I have my eye on this one instead $32.
- Sofft stacked heel strappy sandals (similar $24).
Product links on this blog are usually to Amazon using my associate code. At no additional cost to you this means I gets a slight kick back if you make a purchase. Thank you! This allows me to continue to produce this blog without sponsors.