Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Miss Carriger At San Diego Comic Con 2017 in Vintage Pink Flowered Tiki


For the final day of SDCC, which was also my spotlight panel, I wore one of my favorite vintage dresses. This is a 1950s tiki faux-wrap dress in pink and cream, cotton, comfortable, and super flattering. (Here's the closest I could find from Sourpuss $30-50.)


I'm wearing it over the new Dark Garden foundation corset.


Frankly they might have been made for each other. Well, to be honest, the corset was, in fact made to go under this kind of dress.

Outfit Details


Retro Rack is also on Facebook and Pinterest where I post additional images and fashion thoughts.

You can visit the following shopping lists: Travel Dork, My Steampunk, My Wardrobe.
Product links on this blog are usually to Amazon using my associate code. At no additional cost to you this means I gets a slight kick back if you make a purchase. Thank you! This allows me to continue to produce this blog without sponsors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using LJ to comment, it may not work.