This is probubly the outfit I got the most complements on in person. The internet liked the polka dot one the best.
It works best in person, I think.
- Hair: silver turban - $7
- Earrings: tiny bottles - $10
- Necklace: lace with parasol details (gift from reader) - similar $9
- Broach: sparkle star (vintage) - similar $19
- Gloves: cream mesh - $16
- Skirt: raspberry pencil skirt (lots of colors, I'm wearing a size small) - $16
- Shrug: wine velvet - similar in satin $23
- Corset: Dark Garden Alyscia custom with princess straps - $2000 (here's a starter version for $26)
- Shoes: patchwork boots that I've had forever and are on their last legs (so to speak)
- Bag: champagne bottle clutch (designer, found at thrift store) - similar $36
Retro Rack is also on facebook where I post additional images and fashion thoughts.
You can shop my recommendations via the following lists:
Steampunk, Retro Jewelry, Makeup, Retro Clothes, Lifestyle
Product links on this blog are usually to Amazon using my associate code. At no additional cost to you this means I get a slight kick back if you make a purchase. Thank you! This allows me to continue to produce this blog without sponsors.