I broke out the big guns for Teslacon this year, Fashionable Reader. Which is to say the red and black leather and brocade flasy corset. AKA the Class 5. You can read more about how it came to be in this blog post.
- Fascinator with knit ladybug addition (similar $15)
- Ornate pendant necklace, gift from family friend (similar $9)
- Leaf earrings, gift from an ex (similar $10)
- Pen necklace, no longer available (eeek!)
- Black chiffon wrap shirt (similar $20)
- Class 5 corset, bespoke from Dark Garden, style no longer exists, I'd say the Alexandra is most similar, with wide, tie cross back straps.
- RubyBlackbird corset buttons, no longer avaiable
- Long bias cut maxi-skirt, thrifted (similar $15)
With a lovely reader who is portraying Queen Victorian as drawn in the Soulless Manga.
I really do love this corset, very eye catching and I always get a ton of complements.
Retro Rack is also on facebook where I post additional images and fashion thoughts.
You can shop my recommendations via the following lists:
Steampunk, Retro Jewelry, Makeup, Retro Clothes, Lifestyle
Product links on this blog are usually to Amazon using my associate code. At no additional cost to you this means I get a slight kick back if you make a purchase. Thank you! This allows me to continue to produce this blog without sponsors.