Mentioned in this video…
- Broderie anglaise cream colored full parasol.
- Blue painted china pattern parasol.
- Umbrella with grey lace pattern used as a parasol.
- Vintage 1920s umbrella with jeweled handle and pattern interior.
- Leather parasol holster from AtticRaiders.
- Paper sunshade with tentacle pattern Got via Donna, my cover model for the Soulless books).
- Multifold supper flashy flowered sunshade (comes in lots of different colors).
- Set of mini parasols.
- Edwardian vintage tilting parasol.
- Parasol holster made out of cargo shorts. I have a DIY how to on this over on Retro Rack.
- Get a full blog post with still of all these parasols and more, over on Retro Rack.
Yours in shaded glory,
- Did you want more behind the scenes silliness? This stuff goes to my Chirrup members, because I love them bestest. Sign up here.
Retro Rack is also on facebook where I post additional images and fashion thoughts.
You can shop my recommendations via the following lists:
Steampunk, Retro Jewelry, Makeup, Retro Clothes, Lifestyle
Product links on this blog are usually to Amazon using my associate code. At no additional cost to you this means I get a slight kick back if you make a purchase. Thank you! This allows me to continue to produce this blog without sponsors.